MAYA AT A GLANCE
- Focused on gold and silver assets in Morocco
- Advanced projects with near-term revenue potential and a pipeline of exploration projects
- Primary project: Zgounder silver mine – Records state annual silver production rate of 655,000 ounces between 1982 and 1990
- Leadership with extensive exploration and operations expertise
- “First mover” advantage in Morocco’s newly privatized mining industry
OPTIMIZING OPPORTUNITIES IN MOROCCO
Maya Gold & Silver is a Canada-based international mining and mineral exploration company with a unique opportunity to be a leader in Morocco’s emerging mining sector. We have a growing number of precious and base metal properties in this relatively underexplored country. These include past-producing mines and high-potential exploration properties. Our objectives are to apply our extensive expertise to this promising region, and to build and operate mines that create value both for our shareholders and community stakeholders.
To be recognized as a dominant and trusted partner in Morocco’s mining industry, generating value for our shareholders while contributing to the country’s sustainable economic development.
“We’re in it for the duration – for the entire mining lifecycle.”
Guy Goulet, CEO